We're looking for experienced Escrow Officers
Houston's newest Title Agent, Impact Title LLC, is searching for experienced Escrow Officers to work closely with real estate agents like The Loken Group to handle residential real estate transactions in the Houston market. If you're looking to join our team, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Job Description below
Under the supervision of the branch manager, prepares for and conducts closings for purchase and refinance transactions on residential property.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare closing documents and disclosures, work closely with escrow, and perform residential closings.
- Review and understand real estate conveyance documents.
- Review title insurance commitments and related documents.
- Collaborate with lenders, real estate agents, lawyers, other escrow officers, and title examiners to solve closing and title issues encountered on specific transactions.
- Market the company's services to prospective customers by providing an outstanding closing experience.
- Display excellent customer service skills to build strong relationships with local lenders, real estate agents and other potential customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- A minimum of 2-3 years of transactional experience with direct customer contact.
- The ability to proactively address and resolve issues heading into a real estate closing.
- A good understanding of Texas real estate closing procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency and accountability, and an ability to meet deadlines with attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong customer service, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- A proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSING
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some college preferred.
- Real Estate experience strongly preferred.